Thursday, November 13, 2008

One Skinny Leg!

Well its true, I have one skinny leg, well okay semi-skinny LOL From not being ableto walk my right calf is significantly smaller than the left. I have been wearing one of those lovely boots that goes up to my knee and I got to wondering, do they make these for the thighs???? If so I would like a pair of them! My thighs can use all the extra help they can get. Unfortunaly the doc said no as he laughed at me! (the nerve of him). So for now I guess I have to settle for one skinny leg!

5 comments:

Shakira said...

ok I think that was a totally valid question! And a damn good idea!

Laurie said...

dang! I'd want a pair too! and tummy boots and arm boots.....LOL my list would be endless :)

{S} said...

ROFLOL!!! so are you walking around on it yet?!

the word verification I had to type to post this is "messlike!" :~| LOL!!!

Laurie said...

How's your foot doing?

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

I'd like a torso boot please!! (Hope you're feeling better!)