Thursday, July 24, 2008

Flowers and wierd umm.. mushrooms?


I have not been feeling so great this week but tonight I went out on the porch and decided to take some pictures, we have black eyed Susan's growing in several places in the yard, which are my favorite, also I noticed these strange looking ummm... mushrooms growing in a flower pot by my front door, its been a wet, humid week so I guess that's why they popped up. LOL
Out in the back yard are Karlie's flowers she had to plant for a science project this past spring and they are really blooming now! She has sun flowers, and morning glories and green beans vining all over the deck. (see those pics below) I hope you enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that does look odd...lol

arlene,
Bainbridge Island florist

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

"its been a wet, humid week so I guess that's why they popped up. LOL"

Hmm, either that or they're just glad to see you!