Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first Scrapbook page post!


Ok so I have been in a scrapbooking slump for the last several months. Yesterday I walked into my scraproom sat down and decided to just use what was on my desk, and here is what I came up with. I covered my daughters friend's face because I did not have permission to post her pic, so disregard the pink flower.

The cardstock is Colorbok,with the exception of the blue mat it was a scrap not sure whose though. The black swirls and black flowers , are actually stickers!!! and they are from Kelly Panacci, and the various flowers are Primas I believe,and two of the flowers on brown cardstock I cut out with my sizzix.

Well enjoy I hope this will be the start of my Mojo coming back!

2 comments:

sheila said...

Lookin' good gurrrlll!

{S} said...

great page!! it's so good to see you scrapping again. Finally!! keep it up.